고객지원

공지사항
> 고객지원 > 공지사항

Inquiry

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 작성일18-10-30 08:21 조회1,152회

본문

Mr. Kwon,

Are you wanting to see if we want to buy dies from you or purchase stamped parts and assemblies from you? If this is the case I will send your contact information to our purchasing group.

We rarely source parts or assemblies from outside of a given region unless directed by our customers which are primarily the OEMs.

Regards,

Doug Wagner

Vice President Sales, North America

Tower International Inc.

17672 North Laurel Park Drive | Suite 400E | Livonia, MI 48152 USA

248.675.6069 (office) | 248.880.8009 (cell)

Name: Mr. Kwon
Title: Trading company in South Korea
Company:

Email: aftkms1@gmail.com
Phone: 82-10-3824-2863

City: Daegu

Comment/Question:
To Whom it concerns

I'm so glad to say Hello to you.
I'm in charge of Overseas Sales and Marketing department at A.F.T(advanced forming technology) in Korea .
I am ready to be your faithful business partner.
Actually we are engaged in automobile components' field.
It would be available to manufacture newly items in terms of automobile parts which you'd customize.
It's been longer than 15 years since our company has been founded and we are on the way to export to the Czech Republic,Mexico
,Vietnam and India etc.
If you have further questions,feel free to send message to me and call me in person.

Cellular phone: 82-10-3824-2863 Name: Moon-Sang, Kwon
E-mail address: aftkms1@gmail.com
Web address: www.aftkr.com

Sincerely yours

Mr. Doug Wagner

I'm so glad to recieve your positive words. As you know, we'd like to provide automobile components for your company and on requests from your purchasing department, we could customize your needs into our parts.  I'd really appreciate it if you let your concerned departments know our contact. then, we could discuss further from there. 
We hope to be able to advance our busuness. 
Thank you so much!

Sincerely